A purposeful conversation that inspires you to create your best life.Jeni Purdie
I start by the following assertion: I believe people are, by their very nature, capable, creative and whole. Transformational life coaching, at its core, is a conversation between the coach and the coachee. During this conversation, we embark on a journey of self-discovery and encourage you to become more self-aware. With my support, you will uncover your true “why” and create an action plan aligned with your vision. Our work together synthesises commitment, accountability, open-mindedness and honesty.
Through my coaching, I aim to empower people to use their agency and make conscious and responsible choices. I also strive to empower my clients to uncover and unfold their talents in unique and authentic ways. I encourage you to reach out and discuss your purpose and the most suitable coaching mode for you. I offer individual coaching sessions and packages depending on your goals.
If you are unsure whether life coaching is right for you or if you are ready – here are a few statements that might help you figure this out! Read the statements carefully and comment with true/false as honestly as possible.
- I am willing to be confronted and challenged in my way of thinking and acting to help me to create the life I want.
- I understand that I am ultimately responsible for my life.
- I am ready to see that I have all the power necessary to make the changes I want.
- I am willing and able to dedicate time and resources to get clarity and create an action plan for my future that aligns with my true vision.
- I am willing and ready to do the job. I don’t expect my coach to do it for me.
- I am willing to be open and honest during the coaching process.
If you got 5-6 trues – you are ready for the coaching, and I am looking forward to our intro session to get to know you!
If you have only 3-4 trues, you might be ready for the coaching if you are ready to work to change your falses into trues – we can figure it out during the intro session, too.
If you have less than three trues, you are not yet ready for the coaching. However, you might return to this quiz after you’ve done some thinking and end up having completely different results :)).